1. Added ability for AgriDigital Platform to facilitate contract acceptance
This is a forward facing addition that will enable the AgriDigital Platform to facilitate contract and data acceptance in certain circumstances where customers require this feature. You’ll hear more about the specifics of this feature as it’s developed.
2. Updated notification details and sharing
We’re constantly improving and providing more controls and visibility over notifications of activity in your account as well as with your customers. This update allows for this, along with future features we have in the development pipeline allowing customers to view document history and activity.
3. Clarification on dispute resolution mechanisms available to you
As AgriDigital develops more sophisticated contracting features we thought it was important to clarify the distinction between AgriDigital and the existing industry bodies’ (e.g. Grain Trade Australia) role in any trade disputes that may arise from time to time.
4. Added coverage to support integrations with third party software and plug-in services
We believe allowing our customers the ability to extract and integrate their data with other services is critical to operating an efficient business. We’re committed to exploring a wide range of integration opportunities and this amendment allows for these to occur.
5. Clarification of each parties’ obligations in regard to data accuracy
With the volume and breadth of data being entered into the AgriDigital platform by our customers, as well as our customers sharing this data with their suppliers and counterparties, this update aims to clarify the responsibility of data accuracy.
6. Clarification of AgriDigital’s obligation to report data incidents under Privacy Laws
Our customers data security is critical to us and we believe that we have obligations to effectively communicate with customers in the unlikely event that there is a breach with AgriDigital Platform or it’s third party service providers. Similarly if any of our customers are aware of any issues, it’s important they let us know.
7. Clarification of the circumstances in which you provide consent for the sharing of your data to third parties for purposes related to our provision of the AgriDigital Platform
As the AgriDigital Platform community grows and data sharing increases, it’s important we continue to evolve and provide clarity around the terms under which data is shared by the platform.
8. Clarification on AgriDigital’s limitation of liability
We’ve had a number of customers ask us to clarify the purpose of clause 22 - limitation of liability. We have added this update to make the purpose of this clause clearer.
9. Updated acceptance process for End Point Royalty collection
Previously, customers needed to enter into a side agreement with us if you wanted to appoint AgriDigital to act as your agent for the collection of EPRs. Well we’ve streamlined things, and AgriDigital can now collect and remit EPRs for you without any additional paperwork.
If you’d like to know more, make sure you check out the latest End User Licence Agreement, because if you continue to use AgriDigital from 1 October 2018, we’ll assume you’ve read and agreed to them.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with all our news and events.