Bulk edit Delivery Payment due dates within the Delivery Payments section of the Payments feature. Efficiently update multiple deliveries, leaving comments to easily track reasons for change.
Take a look at the process below, and for more details see the Knowledge Base article at the bottom of this post.
Tooltips have been implemented on the Delivery Payments screen to provide useful hints as to why you may be unable to select specific deliveries. A few examples are outlined below:
- ‘Please select a bulk action to enable’ - To start the process of bulk editing due dates, select the new ‘Bulk Actions’ drop down menu and hit ‘Bulk edit due dates’
- ‘Select deliveries to edit delivery due date’ - To be able to edit due dates, a least one delivery must be selected.
- ‘You’re unable to edit this delivery as its status is Paid’ - Any Paid deliveries cannot have its due date updated.
- ‘You’re unable to edit this delivery as its status is Invoiced’ - Any Invoiced delivery cannot have its due date updated. To be able to edit this delivery you must first cancel the associated Invoice.
- ‘You’re unable to edit this delivery as the contract was created by _________’ - You must be the creator of the associated Contract to be able to update the delivery payment due date.
- ‘Select the primary grower’s delivery to edit all related partnership deliveries’ - The primary grower’s delivery must be selected and then all associated deliveries will be updated respectively.
For more details on the updated process take a look at the Knowledge Base article below.