AgriDigital develops solutions to real world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our grain supply chain platform for traders and storage operators, we have recently introduced Waypath for grain farmers and we are building next-generation digital finance solutions for the whole grain supply chain.
Vision: We make global agricultural supply chains simple, easy and secure - from farmer to consumer.
Value Proposition: Grain supply chains made easy.
We are looking for a proven and self-motivated product marketer with digital and brand experience to own and drive our marketing strategy to the next level. You will be responsible for the development and execution of end-to-end marketing programs, focused on customer engagement and driving sales growth through demand and lead generation that results in user adoption and paying customer conversion. This role requires a high degree of analytical thinking, attention to detail and cross-functional collaboration to achieve your goals.
You will have a proven track record of driving product and revenue growth through targeted marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels. You think strategically and can translate business and team goals into successful marketing execution.
• Create and implement the Company’s marketing strategy across its products with a focus on Waypath and Digital Finance so as to directly contribute to meeting sales, product and user targets
• Lead the cross-functional marketing team
• Increase Company and product brand exposure across all channels
• Contribute to, and where necessary, lead strategic and business development activities that support the Company’s goals.
• Understand customer problems, pain points and opportunities for value creation at customer and industry levels
• Design and execute effective A/B and multivariate testing within and across digital marketing platforms
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on these
• Explore and introduce new technologies, approaches, systems and ideas that propel the Company forward.
• Deploy targeted marketing campaigns in a fast-paced, agile environment with the support of a cross-functional team
• Track campaigns and effectiveness, providing meaningful analysis and insights
• Establish closed-loop analytics with Product and Growth teams to understand and iteratively improve our marketing and sales activities
• Deliver high quality marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs) to the sales team via digital channels.
• Establish AgriDigital marketing strategy and tactical product marketing plans, overseeing implementation and manage budget
• Develop and maintain digital marketing including implementing enhancements to the website and social media, SEO, and analysing AgriDigital’s digital footprint
• Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for AgriDigital, as well as organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic and conversions
• Effectively use segmentation and targeting to optimise messaging for the right channel, target audience, and business goal
• Build, manage and segment email lists and campaigns including designing and testing templates, calls-to-action and content
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Review, update and maintain the marketing toolkit
• Manage graphic design and brand asset portfolio
• Conduct regular competitor research
• Maintain curiosity and keep up with developments in the field (technical, industry and sector-based) so as to be able to contribute to Company strategy and operations
• Develop and extend relationships with stakeholders and industry partners.
• Work with the sales team to ensure all sales campaigns are optimised and achieve targets
• Promote and extend the AgriDigital brand and Vision and Values
• Demonstrate a commitment to your safety and wellbeing and that of AgriDigital employees, contractors and colleagues through promoting a safety conscious work environment and culture.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar
• 3+ years’ experience working in digital marketing
• Proven self-starter who is willing to take accountability for deliverables and consistently exceed expectations
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Proven track record creating, implementing and reporting on effective multi and omni-channel campaigns
• Deep understanding of marketing automation strategy, tools, and analytics
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords
• Familiarity with digital marketing platforms such as Hubspot and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with website/CMS software
• Previous startup company experience in the same or similar role is preferred
• Strong planner with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start-up environment
• Enthusiastic for, and experience in, the agriculture, food or supply chain industries is a plus.
AgriDigital Company Values
• Be Courageous
• Customer First
• Empower to Deliver
• Love What You Do