We are looking for a committed, fast-learning and process oriented Customer Success Executive to help grow our AgriDigital platform user base and brand presence in Australia and overseas.
You will be responsible for addressing and translating the business needs of our customers back to the Sales, Delivery and Product teams and the wider business so as to ensure the AgriDigital platform is meeting customer expectations and driving success for our customers.
You will engage directly with existing and potential AgriDigital customers in Australia and North America to create an optimal customer success environment.
This will ensure our customer support activities, strengthen our customer relationships and meet our customer success objectives.
AgriDigital develops solutions to real-world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. AgriDigital is the world’s first cloud-based, multi-participant, commodity management platform.
All the players across the agricultural supply chain - farmers, buyers, storage operators and in time, even consumers – can operate and interact on one platform for the transaction of their commodities the world over.
- In-depth knowledge of the AgriDigital platform and an understanding of the context in which a user request is made so as to be able to prioritise the request and ensure it is resolved within agreed service levels
- Drive activities that improve customer success metrics so we can continuously improve the experience for our customers
- Provide analysis and feedback to Customer Success, Sales, Delivery and Product teams as to support requests generated and solved with the aim of increasing the autonomy of user flows and reduce repeat support requests
- Work with your Manager to co-create and achieve AgriDigital’s customer success strategy and objectives and key results (OKR’s).
- Assist with the onboarding of new customers including initial and ongoing training programs to ensure a successful transition of the customer from the sales to the operational environment
- Encourage customer engagement to improve user experience
- Investigate the latest onboarding technologies and processes so that AgriDigital is able to seamlessly onboard new customers at the lowest risk and cost
- Collaborate with the broader AgriDigital team to create ongoing customer and product feedback loops in order to improve AgriDigital platform user experience and so as to achieve product and sales strategy objectives
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the AgriDigital quality philosophies are upheld and the customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Develop and undertake customer communications and education initiatives so as to build awareness around scheduled feature releases and Knowledge Base updates
- Identify Knowledge Base gaps and develop relevant articles to plug gaps or update older content
- Maintain a professional, positive, and service-based attitude that inspires others and aligns with AgriDigital’s customer success goals
- Maintain curiosity and keep up with developments in the field (technical, industry and sector-based) so as to be able to contribute to AgriDigital’s strategy and operations
- Develop and extend relationships with customers, stakeholders and industry participants
- Promote and extend the AgriDigital brand, Vision and Values
- Demonstrate a commitment to your safety and wellbeing and that of AgriDigital employees, contractors and colleagues through promoting a safety conscious work environment and culture
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 3+ years commodity trading, sales, customer success experience or similar
- Excellent writing, communication and presentations skills
- Self-starter who is willing to take accountability for deliverables and consistently exceed expectations
- Proficient Excel user
- Data management
- General IT fluency
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start-up environment
- Enthusiasm for and experience in the agriculture industry a plus
AgriDigital Company Values
- Be courageous
- Empower to deliver
- Customer first
- Love what you do