AgriDigital develops solutions to real world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our agri-blockchain and SaaS commodity management solutions, we are exploring opportunities such as grower financing, simple on-farm contract management, and solutions for the cotton and livestock industries.
Our Vision: We make global agricultural supply chains simple, easy and secure - from farmer to consumer.
At AgriDigital we have a fast-growing team of sales & customer success, developers and finance & agri-business experts and are looking for an extremely organised, ambitious and talented individual to help us with our next stage of growth. This is a dual role within the business -
- Accounts: providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the Financial Controller
- Human Resources: providing support for recruitment, onboarding and staff development and maintaining HR policies and procedure documents
- Effective management of the accounts payable, receivable and payroll functions
- Continuous improvement of our internal finance and administrative functions.
- Effective management of HR processes, in conjunction with team leaders and managers
- Continuous improvement of our HR processes and functions.
- Accounts payable function including invoice coding, data entry and payment preparation
- Coding and processing of staff purchase orders and expenses claims
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation via Xero
- Payroll - management of leave applications, timesheets and processing the fortnightly payroll
- General office administration
- Promote and extend the AgriDigital brand and Vision and Values
- Demonstrate a commitment to your safety and wellbeing and that of AgriDigital employees, contractors, and colleagues through promoting a safety conscious work environment and culture
- Provide administrative support for recruitment, onboarding, employee exits and well being functions
- Maintaining staff details in Xero
- Maintain organisation chart
- Assisting team leaders in performance management documentation for staff
- Review of HR policies to ensure the documents are up to date and communicated to staff
- Support CEO and management team in organising quarterly “Town Hall” events
- Manage team and culture-building activities and events such as monthly team lunches, Christmas/Annual AgriDigital Team Party
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a book-keeping / accounts payable role
- Experience using Xero is essential
- Experience in the provision of HR administrative support, is ideal
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start up environment
- Enthusiastic for and experience in the agriculture, food or supply chain industries is a plus
AgriDigital Company Values
- Be Courageous
- Customer First
- Empower to Deliver
- Love What You Do.